Monday, December 1, 2008

Baby Dedication & Jaden's first Cereal



Last monday (11/24) Jaden had his first encounter with rice cereal. He was so excited!! He's been blowing a lot of bubbles lately & here is one with a little cereal mixed in. What a blessing this little boy is to me. I love how excited he gets when he sees or tries something new. He is the greatest joy!! I love you little boy!!
































All snuggled up for a car ride. Curt doesn't particularly care for the ears, but I think it's precious.


Jaden being dedicated to the Lord on Nov. 23rd.







8 comments:

不离世间觉 said...

cute

Billie said...

I love seeing that cute little boy. could you move down here so him and Jack can be best buds. love you Sal.

commo

Les said...

He is so sweet Sal. And for the record, I love those ears :)

Sara said...

I love your blog - Jaden is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys again! Love you sal!

Sara

The Smith Family said...

Love you and that cute boy too (both of your cute boys for that matter:))...and for the record: Billa don't be trying to con her into that!!!!Ha.
Love you Salsuesed.

Leslie said...

He is so cute!! I will be back in Va on the 18th through Jan.6th. Should be coming to church at lesat one of those Sundays. Would love to catch up with you!

Lizzy said...

sooo adorable! love you Sal and so glad you were able to kick off your blog! see you WED!! :o)

AmyB said...

Ok, so who's the cutest?! So great Sal and I personally LOVE the ears!