Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween


Jaden got this taggies football from Amanda's mom & dad. Thanks Deb & Ter, he loves it!!!







We usually go for walks everyday and now that the weather is cold, he needs to be bundled for our exercise.....his straps didn't quite fit with all the clothes I put on him....oh well, as you can see, he was still happy to get out & exercise!!



















Jaden's first look at a pumpkin. We took him to the Hunt Club Farm over the weekend. More to come on our pumpkin carving experience.






















7 comments:

sarah said...

He is so cute Sally- love the grins!

The Smith Family said...

Welcome to the blog world girl! I can't wait to see you knitting ha! What a precious little guy and what a sweet little family you have. God has been kind to you SalSueSed! We are so happy for you...motherhood looks beautiful on you sweetheart!
Much love,
Jenny

Billie said...

love your blog name Sal. Jaden is so cute. wish we could have seen you this weekend but we are going to be in VA Beach. have a blast. love you and Im looking forward to the knitting too.

Coleman Elizabeth said...

Love the blog Sal! But I dont believe you.... call me when you start knitting so I can come see it for myself ; )
Oh, and by the way, jayden is the cutest little boy ever!!!! (of course, I might be a little partial.. hehe)
love ya!

Les said...

Love the Blog Sal! Yah hooray! Love the one of Jaden in the stroller-- so bundled up!

Katherine M. said...

Jayden seems so good natured. He has a great smile, and I love his deep little voice. It's fun to see pictures of you and your family.

Kate Van said...

Miss you girl! I was actually thinking of calling you about walking today but I remembered you were in GA, have a blast and love our love to everyone.